Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sunsets, music an cliches'

Good afternoon all,

So, being in the middle of cramming to get stuff done that I could have done earlier in the day I thought now would be a perfectly acceptable time to post up something new. Slacking anyone?

This one was one of those that just kind of comes to you when you don't expect it, then I forgot it, then I remembered it, and then I forgot it, and then I remembered it. This of course now brings you caught up on all the wonderful action.

People confuse me, I don't claim to understand them at all. The question is, will I ever try? With that answer being no, I have decided that I will live in the shadows and continue to make fun of them. Remember no, one is safe, I may even insult my own religion if I feel like it. As well, my political party is not in the realm of untouchables, the only one in that realm is my parents. Afterall, I do have a mom and dad tattoo on my forearm.

But anywho, the confusing things stems from people who go around on things like dating websites or any social media outlet and talk about how much they like sunsets or the ever classic "Music is love" comment. Really? I mean, Really? Why do people feel the need to talk about how much they like music, or how much they like sunsets, to be honest I don't think I have ever met a person who didn't like music or sunsets. I mean how much intestinal fortitude does it take to say something as, well (I don't know how else to put it) dumb.

Music is love, yeah we get it, you like music. Wouldn't you know it, I like music too, I even have a few guilty pleasures myself. We should hang out sometime. NOT! I mean that would me like going around telling everyone that I enjoy golfing or making fun of people. It's kind of a given and it's not like I go around saying it, simply because it is understood by pretty much everyone that I know.

It's also like people that get musical notes tattooed on their body, when they are not a musician or in a band of any kind, or never were in a band of any kind. Sort of like people who have lyrics on their bodies, total cliche'. Well I guess I am guilty of that as well, however, there are no take backs in this rambling and incoherent nonsense, as my computer doesn't have a backspace button.

But it doesn't change the fact that, well you don't need to go around telling anyone about it. Frankly the more things that you keep to yourself the better. In this world the only thing people mostly care about, (unless you are Bono, or a celebrity trying to justify how much money you make for a couple hours worth of work) is me myself and I. And possibly your family and a handful of close friends.

The point is, keep your sunset loving thought to yourself. You are reaching for things in common with other people so your life doesn't seem so shallow and pathetic. I however can act shallow and pathetic, I haven't found a justification nor will I try. But I know that is me and I will never change, so rather than deny I embrace.

On a final note, keep the all of the cliche type things to yourself, we all do them. We will all keep doing them, and there is no point in trying to deny them. But at the same time, it's not important that everyone knows that you like the chords to blink 182.

So now, it's time to go get that sprawling eagle tattoo finished on my back, because frankly I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

-WCNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment