Monday, November 22, 2010

It's a cold one folks

Hello all,

Obviously I haven't written as much recently. Mostly because I have been doing other things, but mostly because my computer has been on the fritz. Anyone know a good computer guy who works for free?

But now that the problem has resolved itself (at least for the time being) EEK! I figured I'd do some writing. Recently it became apparent that I made a lot of negative comments about myself. This realization, and a need to change my writing style may need some tweaking. So please, bear with me while I do some necessary adjusting. Note that writing adjusting is very difficult due to the fact that for some reason my "j" key seems to be fighting me the entire time. Technical difficulties anyone?

So anyway, I figured I'd post and try not to rant this time.

It is cold, I know that, and frankly everyone on facebook wants to tell everyone else. Why? who knows, apparently the cold is getting to everyone, and they are forgetting that we all have eyes. So, for the record everyone, we all have eyes. Well some of us, may not. I guess that is a bad assumption. More specifically, most of us have eyes and some can see that snow is/was falling.

Oh no! Global warming. Everybody grab your Al Gore lookalike and head for your nearest bomb shelter and wait for 2012! This is when the polar bears will learn to talk and assimilate into our culture, slowly turning us all into "Manbearpig."

Okay, so I may be overreacting a tad. But just a tad. Sadly I feel that more people will believe what I have written than what I may think.

But crazy former vice presidents aside, it is cold. And with this cold, sometimes brings snow into our wonderful small community and people go crazy. You would think they have never seen this white fluffy stuff on the ground.

So, due to all of the crazyness. I have decided to create the nutjob "screw you crazy weather" day but it will last significantly longer than 1 day, and will more be an attitude over an actual protest day. So people, and join me in giving the big ol' middle finger to weather which inconveniences our lives!

The nutjob has spoken!

-WCNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment