Monday, November 8, 2010

Introductions

So,

This is just kind of something I decided to do on a whim on one of those (more often than not) sleepless nights. Filled with primarily humor and a little bit of seriousness, nothing is safe from the straightforward and sometimes offensive mouth of yours truly. Well I suppose technically it is coming from my fingers, but sometimes I like to read as I type just to freak people out when in a crowded room.

So, anyway, this is primarily only going to be written to be understood by people who understand that most of what I say is taken from some grain of truth. Which unfortunately, is bound to only be my parents, as they seem to be the only ones that read my posts on other things like Facebook, and whatnot (I know, it's a damn shame, and kind of sad)

But, with all of that diarrhea of the fingers, lets see what coherent thoughts can actually come out of this brain of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment